At Copperleaf, we’re dedicated to making a positive impact on our people, clients, communities, and the planet.
The Copperleaf ESG Report summarizes our commitment to sustainability and accountability. It includes responses to the recommendations outlined in the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) framework, which helps companies produce consistent, comparable, clear, and reliable climate-related disclosures.
Our report highlights how we:
- Manage our ESG program through our governance structure and consider important sustainability issues that inform our ESG strategy
- Holistically respond to risk through our Enterprise Risk Management program including climate-related risks and opportunities and digital security
- Foster a culture of inclusiveness and growth
- Enhance innovation by collaborating with our ecosystem of clients and partners
- Create positive social and environment impact by supporting organizations in the communities where we operate
- Maintain carbon neutrality through company-wide initiatives, policies, and programs that either reduce or offset our emissions
Every day, we’re building a better world, one decision at a time. To learn more about our ESG progress and plans, download the Copperleaf 2022 ESG Report.