Webinar: Operationalizing and Reporting on ESG
The need for organizations to consider Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors in their decision-making has grown exponentially. Policy decisions on ESG disclosure are being driven by powerful trends, such as climate change, increasingly conscious and demanding consumers, and shifting social values. Organizations can expect new climate and ESG disclosure laws to emerge over the next 12 months.
As ESG-minded investors and regulators push for greater transparency and disclosure of the plan to achieve net zero and other targets, organizations need to strengthen governance through effective risk management and robust capital planning processes.
In this webinar, Copperleaf CMO Boudewijn Neijens is joined by Kim Knickle, ESG & Sustainability Research Director at Verdantix, to discuss how and why the ESG disclosures landscape is evolving, and what organizations can do to turn aspirational goals into operational plans—and report on increasingly important ESG-driven business outcomes.
Watch to learn:
- The future evolution of ESG disclosures between 2021 and 2025
- Why ESG criteria will rapidly shift from being lagging indicators to leading corporate objectives
- How to embed ESG in your organization’s decision-making approach
- How typical ESG reporting criteria can be material impacted by good asset management
- How Asset Investment Planning (AIP) software can help organizations develop clear, decisive, and actionable plans that will steer them towards ESG growth and business success