How did Enbridge identify 15% additional value and secure a 30% increase in maintenance capital spend through capital planning excellence?
Watch this webinar and discover more about the new process, new roles and accountabilities, and value framework that resulted in a mindset shift from Me to We during budget reviews, such that the dialogue went from “I need money for my projects” to “We have a problem. What’s the best decision for our business as a whole”.
Learn how Enbridge:
- Designed their value framework to assess ESG investments alongside other investments critical to achieving financial and non-financial targets
- Transformed its decision-making processes across all business units and implemented industry best practices in capital planning, driving maximum value against strategic goals.
- Integrated their asset management, capital planning, and financial systems to streamline operations.
- Challenged their thinking around capital classification to drive higher value decisions
Experts from Copperleaf and Enbridge discussed the benefits achieved since implementing the Copperleaf Decision Analytics Solution, including:
- Understanding risk within the asset portfolio and how this will change over time
- Objective, quantified and monetised business cases
- The ability to create and rapidly adapt multi-year investment plans
- Removing silos to enable investment optimisation across functions
Carmen Benoit, Manager, Asset Management Strategy & Planning, Enbridge
Julian Lambert, Senior Sales Director – Middle East and Africa, Copperleaf