The annual Middle East Smart Water Utilities event brings together global water and network service providers with leakage experts and technology providers to explore efficient, cost effective solutions for the water industry. The key focus of this years conference is to ‘effectively manage and reduce water leakage’ with a broader view on addressing the key challenges for water utilities from a global perspective.
Julian Lambert, Copperleaf’s General Manager in the Middle East will be presenting on Driving Value-based decision making in the Middle East water sector:
Like many water utilities in the Middle East, Anglian Water (the UK’s largest water & waste water company) faced ageing infrastructure, low growth and increasingly sophisticated demands from regulators and other stakeholders which places conventional maintenance and capital planning practices under pressure.
The company recognised that advances in enterprise software and visualisation could help the company:
- Provide better insights into the risk and performance of the entire asset base
- Integrate whole life asset management from cradle to grave
- Create a living plan from which any regulatory submission is a simple snapshot
With Copperleaf C55, Anglian Water has created a new leading approach that has resulted in significant benefits, including:
- Better understanding of whole lifecycle costs and how remaining asset life will delay, reduce or eliminate both capital and operational expenditure
- Improved ability to plan the right level of maintenance and operational activity
- Enhanced confidence in inspection and testing results will enable optimized site visit programs to be developed
- Approach will inform long-term spending requirements, maximizing benefits over multiple reporting periods
- Best practice approach increases confidence in asset integrity and ability to deliver the appropriate water quality
During his discussion, Julian will lean on case studies such as this to present the case for Asset Investment Planning amongst asset heavy infrastructure companies
Copperleaf looks forward to speaking with you there!
Date: 23/11 - 24/11/2020
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Presenter: Julian LambertLearn More About Middle East Smart Water Utilities Exhibition 2020